- Somerset Christian College: Intro to Acting, Spring 2008/Spring 2010.
The Art of Narrative (Guest Lecturer), February 2007.
- County College of Morris: Speech (Guest Lecturer), February 2007.
- Cornerstone Dance Conservatory: Teen Acting Instructor, September 2009-present.
- Stars Theatre & Dance Academy: Acting/Musical Theatre Instructor Ages 4-18, May 2007-June 2009.
- Faceless Drama Workshop: Acting Workshop Instructor (7th-12th Grade), Dec. - Jan, 2006-07.
- Enter In, A Creative Arts Conference: Acting Workshop Instructor (Adult), November, 2006.
- Somerset Theatre Week: Acting Instructor (7th-12th Grade), July 2006.
- Timothy Christian School: Theatre Arts Instructor (9th-12th Grade), January 1- June 30, 2006.
- Montclair State University: Theatre History Substitute Teacher, May, 2006.
Researched, wrote, and presented paper at the 1999 annual conference of the International Association of Media and Cultural Research (IAMCR) in Leipzig, Germany: The first undergraduate student to present at the conference.
Montlair State University (Theatre & Dance Department Graduate Assistant): Sept. 2005-June 2006
Managed Business Practicum program and oversaw all its students for Theatre Dept; Supervised students to ensure completion of program; Maintained and updated Theatre and Dance Dept. budget.
Gravity, A Community of Artists: August 2002-November 2004
Facilitator of Acting Workshop and other artistic events, including play direction; Formulated & implemented ideas for upcoming events; Coordinated & supervised events.
- Montclair State University: Montclair, NJ; M.A. in Theatre Studies received January 31, 2007; 3.52 GPA.
- Muhlenberg College: Allentown, Pennsylvania; Received B.A. Cum Laude in Theatre & Communications w/ Honors in Communication May 2000; 3.48 GPA; Baker Acting Scholarship Recipient; 6x Dean’s List; Member of Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society.
- Related Coursework: Theatre Criticism, Modern & Contemporary Theatre History: Theatre of the Avant-Garde, Stage Management, Tragic Elements of Drama, Dramaturgy, Advanced Directing Workshop, Acting I & II, Production Management, The Business of Art.